Spotted: Another professional woman with style! Nichole is a successful career woman who manages to create fabulous, affordable outfits for work.
Sea foam green cardigan: $2.64, Old Navy
White Shirt: $6, Anne Taylor LOFT outlet
Camel Pencil Skirt :$15, Zara
Brown Sandals: $6.95, Target
Necklace : $8, Forever 21
Total Outfit: $50.59
How would you describe your sense of style?
· Classic and elegant. I buy pieces that I can wear for years to come to the office and outside of the office.
· When I buy trendy items, I make sure they are appropriate for my body type. Not all trends are for all figures.
· I also stay away from trends that I can only wear for one season. I like items that I can mix with the basics in my closet.
What’s your style advice for other working women?
· Fit, fit, fit! Beautiful cloths look beautiful because they fit well. Make sure nothing is too tight or too loose.
· A basic wrap dress is a staple item. You can accessorize with a blazer or cardigan for the office and then change the jewelry and loose the jacket for cocktail hour and dinner.
· Shoes! Great shoes can dress up any outfit. Don’t be afraid to try bold colors and patterns; just make sure to pair them with basic pieces for the ultimate pop.
· Leggings are wonderful to wear under dresses that are an inch or two above your knee; don’t wear them with long sweaters that just cover your butt to work!